Benefits of Airtel 4G – How to Upgrade to Airtel 4G LTE
Airtel Nigeria prides itself as the fastest growing 4G Network in Nigeria.
Since the telecommunication company launched the 4G LTE in Ibadan last year, Airtel is fast covering all major towns in Nigeria.
The 4G Long-Term Evaluation (LTE) is a standard for high speed wireless communication for mobile devices and data terminals based on the GSM/EDGE and UMTS/HSPA technologies. It increases the capacity and speed using a different radio interface together with core network improvements. – Wikipedia
I was prompted to write about the benefits of Airtel 4G Network after receiving some queries regarding same from our users.
Meanwhile, Airtel has been my major companion in terms of data and I must say, I have been impressed with the speed of the 4G LTE in my home, office and village (rocked it this Christmas season).
So to answer my visitors query in full, I contacted Airtel Support through their customer care line – 121.
The agent explained clearly what a customer will benefit for upgrading their 3G Network to 4G.
But before I list out some of the Airtel 4G benefits and the duration of the bonus offers that accrue to a user, let me share with you how to upgrade your 3G Network to 4G.
How to Upgrade Airtel SIM to 4g LTE for Faster Browsing
- Back-up your contacts.
- Visit Airtel Service Centre nearest to you with a valid National ID.
- Request for Airtel SIM upgrade.
- Submit your old SIM.
- Fill out the form giving.
- You will be issued a new 4G enabled SIM
- Insert the new SIM in your phone, restart and start enjoy.
Please note: To enjoy the Airtel 4G Network, you must be using a 4G enabled phone.
Benefits of Airtel 4G Network
- Free 4GB Data: Once you upgrade to Airtel 4G, Airtel welcome you with a free 4GB data
- Double Data for 6 months: Once you upgrade your SIM, Airtel give you double data for all your recharge for the next 6 months. ie, if you recharge #1000 to get 1.5GB, Airtel gives you 3GB.
- Free 25% extra data: You get an extra 25% free “4G data” on all your data recharge. Meaning, if you recharge #1000 to get 1.5GB, excluding the double data, Airtel will still give you 25% of the whole data you subscribed for.
- Fast Internet: The 4G LTE is super fast and better than 3G Network. No wonder the recent Airtel Adverts 3G is good, 4G is better.
The Airtel 4G Network is a faster way to connect and surf the internet. The network is fast covering major cities In Nigeria and I encourage you to upgrade you SIM and enjoy the numerous benefits that comes with upgrading.
- Glo Yakata: All About Glo Yakata Subscription Code, Call Rates Charges, Free 6GB Data
- All New Glo Data Plans 2019: 2GB for 1000, 6GB for 2000 and 10GB for 2500