Jumia Affiliate Program
Step by Step Guide to Joining Jumia Affiliate Program
Do you want to make some free money from other people’s products?
I mean, making money showing/telling people products that do not belong to you.
Then JUMIA affiliate program is one of the best platforms to utilize.
I did a little survey and found out that this program is one of the best for Nigerians especially for those without a website.
You can affiliate for JUMIA even if you don’t own a website/blog.
Want to know how? Read on
I will go straight to the point so you can start making some money.
How to Join Jumia Affiliate Program
First, you need to register with JUMIA AFFILIATE. Just click on account, then register as a new customer. Once you are done, you will receive a confirmation email from JUMIA. Now sign in to your account and scroll down towards the end of JUMIA site, under the category “About Jumia Nigeria” click on “Become an Affiliate“. You will be directed to the JUMIA AFFILIATE PARTNER PROGRAM page. Click on Sign up for free now and you will be redirected to the jumia affiliate signup page.
You can also be directed straight to the affiliate signup page from here Jumia Affiliate Signup then follow these three simple steps;
- Sign up by filling the form below the page.
- Recommend Jumia’s products by placing Ads on your Website/blogs or Social Media account with the unique link that you will be giving.
- Get commission up to 9% + welcome bonus of 500 NGN on each sale for the first month!
Note: Jumia Affiliate Program have upgraded to Jumia Key Opinion Leader Program.
Read more about Jumia KOL Program here and how to join.
WHAT YOU WILL BENEFIT AS A JUMIA AFFILIATE
- The latest design in banners
- A professional team always ready to assist you
- A product feed with more than 50,000 products
- The possibility to publish everywhere: Website, Blog, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or even in a message/mail to a friend you know that have need of a particular product that Jumia sell.
- Premium commission for premium publishers.
- Bank transfer as a way of payment (i.e. your commission will be sent to you directly into your Nigeria bank account)
Note that if you want to make it big time as an affiliate marketer, you need to advertise your link either on social sites or Google, the conversion rate has been very high.
Now Go Make Some Money With Jumia Affiliate Program.
Jumia also has what they call JForce Program.
The JForce Program allows you earn money ordering products for people.
Just show your friends some good products on Jumia, if they love it, ask them if you can order for them and deliver to them.
If they agree, then you’re in business.
Read more about Jumia Key Opinion Leader Program and how to join.
To learn more, visit Jumia JForce.
You can also sign up as a Konga.com Affiliate here.
I Recommended You Read:
- How to Discover Your Purpose
- Major Causes of business failure
- Business Lessons from Warren Buffett
- Startup Lessons for Young Entrepreneurs
- How to Start a Money Making Blog